- Lane and sidewalk closures along H Street, between Belmont and Palm avenues;
- Lane and sidewalk closures along Belmont Avenue, between Belmont Circle and Safford Avenue;
- Lane closures along Weber Avenue, north of Belmont Avenue;
- Lane and sidewalk closures along Farris Avenue, north of Belmont Avenue.
Work is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting Tuesday, Jan. 2 through Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024.
EASTBOUND BELMONT AVENUE DETOUR
- Traffic going to eastbound Belmont Avenue from H Street will be detoured north on Palm Avenue, then east on Belmont Avenue.
Signage and flaggers will be in place to direct traffic. Access will be maintained to all businesses and property owners.
Fresno, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority), in cooperation with design-build contractor Tutor-Perini / Zachry / Parsons (TPZP), announces multiple closures along Belmont Avenue, Weber Avenue, and H Street in Fresno for utility work. Work is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting Tuesday, Jan. 2 through Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024.
This work is part of Construction Package 1 (CP 1), the first 32-mile stretch of high-speed rail between Avenue 19 in Madera County and East American Avenue in Fresno County.
All construction activities and schedules are subject to change. The California High-Speed Rail project is considered a critical infrastructure sector, and as the project continues, staff, contractors and construction workers are following specific guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This schedule is subject to change. For up-to-date information please visit BuildHSR.com or the Caltrans Quickmap. Traffic laws will be fully enforced and commuters are expected to be aware of the surrounding activities, remain alert and watch for construction vehicles and personnel. The public is asked to drive carefully and be extra cautious while traveling though the construction areas.