Multiple Nighttime Closures:
- Road closure along northbound Roosevelt Avenue, between H and Divisadero streets;
- Road closure along southbound H Street, between Roosevelt Avenue and Divisadero
- Lane closures along H Street, between Palm Avenue and El Dorado Street;
- Lane closure along Divisadero Street, between G and H streets.
Work is scheduled from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Tuesday, Sept. 5 through Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023.
Southbound H Street Detour
- Traffic heading south on H Street will be detoured south on Roosevelt Avenue, east on Divisadero Street, then south on H Street.
Signage will be in place to direct traffic. Access will be maintained to all businesses
and property owners. Pedestrian access will be restricted.
Fresno, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority), in cooperation with design-build contractor Tutor-Perini / Zachry / Parsons (TPZP), announces multiple nighttime closures along H Street, Divisadero Street, and Roosevelt Avenue in Fresno for utility work. Work is scheduled from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Tuesday, Sept. 5 through Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023.
This work is part of Construction Package 1 (CP 1), the first 32-mile stretch of high-speed rail between Avenue 19 in Madera County and East
American Avenue in Fresno County.
All construction activities and schedules are subject to change. The California High-Speed Rail project is considered a critical infrastructure sector, and as the project continues, staff, contractors and construction workers are following specific guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This schedule is subject to change. For up-to-date information please visit BuildHSR.com or the Caltrans Quickmap. Traffic laws will be fully enforced and commuters are expected to be aware of the surrounding activities, remain alert and watch for construction vehicles and personnel. The public is asked to drive carefully and be extra cautious while traveling though the construction areas.